Sunday, October 5, 2014

I have a blog?!?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!!!! I just learned how to cut and paste on the computer in 2010 and now I have a blog?!?

Let's be honest, I"m not that interesting. I live in Illinois. In the winter when the corn fields are down you can see the water tower in the village a half hour away. My brother once said someone could pave Illinois and make it a parking lot for the rest of the country. Not much to see here.

But a while back my daughter-in-law Elyse showed me this wonderful box of stuff for kids. It's from a company called Mother Goose Time. Every month they send curriculum designed for playing, learning, and teaching young children.

For months I've been following Mother Goose Time on Facebook and Pinterest. I've signed up for emails and recently they invited me to be one of their bloggers. Which brings me back to my opening sentence. I truly have no idea what I am doing on this site. But kids, little kids, and learning? That I know.

So with the help of my own children (the girls in the family, continuing with the honesty, the boys will be no help what so ever) I will share what my grandchildren and I learn when we open our wonderful boxes.








1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Karen and can't wait to see what you do with Mother Goose Time. Blog looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete